Rice User Forms

External Non-profit /Academic Users

For Profit Forms

The process of becoming an External User from an academic or non-profit institution varies slightly from institution to institution. Go to "Becoming an External Non-profit / Academic User" and find your organization to download the necessary forms.

If your organization is not on the above list, visit "General Non-profit / Academic User"

Where to Submit

Before training is requested on FOM, all users must submit SEA forms.

The completed documents may be mailed to the SEA office:

Rice University-SEA

6100 Main St, MS686
Houston, Texas 77005

Or scanned and emailed to

Or brought to the SEA office in the Space Science & Technology building , Rm 015.