- Proposal Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Awards announced: May 31, 2021
- Award period: June 15, 2021 – June 14, 2022
The Provost’s TMC Collaborator Fund is a competitive fund for Rice faculty in all disciplines that awards seed grants for new collaborative research projects with faculty of TMC health-related institutions. The seed grants should lead to self-sustaining, nationally competitive research programs that will address critically important problems in or relevant to health care. More information on past funded projects can be found here.
Eligibility, criteria and proposal requirements and submission can be found here.
- Award amount: $20,000 each, up to 3 awards
- Number of awards and amounts are dependent on the projects proposed.
- Also with the expectation the TMC partner will match funds or provide in-kind support.
How to Apply:
Complete and upload files in the online Seed Grant Application Form.
The Provost’s TMC Collaborator Fund is facilitated by the Rice ENRICH office. Contact Sharon.Pepper@rice.edu at ENRICH with questions about the fund and/or the seed grant application process.