CALL FOR PROPOSALS: **NEW** Provost’s TMC Collaborator Fund
- Proposal Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Awards announced: May 31, 2021
- Award period: June 15, 2021 – June 14, 2022
The Provost’s TMC Collaborator Fund is a competitive fund for Rice faculty in all disciplines that awards seed grants for new collaborative research projects with faculty of TMC health-related institutions. The seed grants should lead to self-sustaining, nationally competitive research programs that will address critically important problems in or relevant to health care.
Eligibility, criteria and proposal requirements and submission can be found here.
- Award amount: $20,000 each, up to 3 awards
- Number of awards and amounts are dependent on the projects proposed.
- Also with the expectation the TMC partner will match funds or provide in-kind support.
How to Apply:
Complete and upload files in the online Seed Grant Application Form.
The Provost’s TMC Collaborator Fund is facilitated by the Rice ENRICH office. Contact Sharon.Pepper@rice.edu at ENRICH with questions about the fund and/or the seed grant application process.