To achieve our vision of helping all students to receive a high quality STEM education, R-STEM needs the support of local educators & individuals, schools & districts, and organizations & companies. These gifts help fund:
- Free or reduced-cost professional development opportunities for teachers;
- Scholarships for students to attend summer enrichment programs; and
- R-STEM outreach efforts and activities in the Greater Houston Area.
Thank you for helping to ensure that we will be able to continue to support teachers and students through our innovative STEM learning experiences!
Ways to Donate
You can donate any amount online via the Association of Alumni portal.
- Click the "Donate to R-STEM" button;
- On the left menu, choose "Make a Gift";
- Enter the amount you want to donate under "Amount";
- Choose "Other" from the "Designation" drop-down menu;
- Click "Add Donation";
- Indicate whether you want your donation to be a one-time gift or a recurring gift;
- Indicate whether you want to give anonymously or if you want R-STEM to see your information;
- Type "Rice Office of STEM Engagement" in the "Special Instructions" box; and
- Click "Continue" to enter your contact & payment information.
You can also send a check via mail. Please make your check payable to "Rice Office of STEM Engagement" and mail to the address below:
Rice Office of STEM Engagement
P O Box 1892, MS-7836
Houston, Texas 77251-1892
You can double or triple your gift! If you or your spouse work for a company with a matching gift program (you can search Rice's database here), obtain a matching gift form from your human resources department and mail the completed form to R-STEM.
Rice University is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization qualified to receive deductible contributions. Our Federal Tax ID is 74-1109620.