COVID-19-related Funding Opportunities: You can find a list of COVID-19-related funding opportunities on the SPARC website. This list includes opportunities from NSF, NIH, and DOD.
Alert! Please note: on Sept. 20, 2021, the limited submissions process will move to a new web platform: InfoReady Review, and the current limited submission site will be deactivated. If there is user information on your profile that you will need, we recommend that you save it to your personal files. The limited submission URL will automatically redirect to the new URL starting Sept. 20.
Welcome to the Office of Proposal Development
Our Office’s mission is to serve faculty researchers as you conceptualize, develop, and write your proposals to federal agencies and other entities to seek funding for your research projects. We work across all disciplines, departments, and divisions, with the overarching goal of making the proposal as compelling and competitive as possible — and of making the proposal development process as straightforward and streamlined as possible.
Proposal Development Services Provided
We offer an extensive array of proposal development services:
- Identify funding opportunities;
- Conduct background research on sponsors’ missions and programmatic priorities;
- Work with researchers to brainstorm and devise persuasive proposal strategies;
- Provide comprehensive project management for large, collaborative, multi-disciplinary, multi-institutional proposals;
- Integrate material written by multiple team members so that proposals read as if they were written in a single and consistent voice;
- Vet, edit, and format proposals to ensure that all material is clearly, logically, and persuasively presented; and
- Offer a wide variety of training events on proposal development and proposal writing.
For more detailed information about the services we offer, click on the “Proposal Services” tab. And, if you would like assistance with your proposal, simply click on the “Request Proposal Assistance” button at the top of this page.
We look forward to hearing from and working with you!